A Big Kahuna list of things I did before hitting the Big 3-0 :D
- Be a “victim” to ridiculously good music, a.k.a. watch The Killers live in concert.
- Experience Tokyo at its most Tokyo-esque.
- Rock out at a music festival.
- Spend a week in Boracay.
- Swim with the whale sharks in Donsol, Sorsogon.
- Be in three countries in one day.
- Hike up the Chocolate Hills in Bohol.
- Go on a trek to Mt. Pinatubo’s crater.
- Explore Hong Kong again with my high school barkada.
- Rock out to my favorite band at a concert.
- Marvel at the magnificent temples of Angkor.
- Experience traveling solo.
- Experience autumn in Korea.
- Explore Kyoto’s most stunning destinations.
- Spend a “Wicked” weekend in Singapore.
- Do Visita Iglesia on Holy Week.
- Explore an undiscovered travel destination in my country.
- Indulge in an “artful” life—a yearlong project that involves museum visits, attending gallery openings, checking out art workshops, creating art, and exploring different art mediums.
- Dress up at a Halloween costume party.
(Lame, I know, but I’ve never!)
- Spend a day with the elephants in Chiang Mai.
- Conquer the rapids of the Davao River.
- Watch the sunrise from one of the Philippines’ highest peaks.
- Experience Thailand’s Loi Krathong/Yee Peng Festival.
- Have a “Turning Japanese” adventure :P
- Go on a fun dive.
- Brush up on local history in Corregidor Island.
- Go on a Southern Luzon road trip.
- See the sakura in full bloom.
- Indulge in an out-of-town weekend doing absolutely nothing.
- Go leisure farm-hopping in Taiwan.
Mission accomplished February 2014—time to make a new one! :D